That’s awesome that you asked because SMS services can really benefit your business. And here’s how:
- It’s a direct and intermediate channel. You send, you get.
- Not everyone uses social media or e-mails: sometimes, SMS messages are the best ones and they can reach those people who are almost impossible to reach online.
- You can use shortcodes, links, and redirects to drive more traffic.
- You can increase customer retention and engagement with SMS.
- You’re also able to learn more about your customers.
- SMS messages can be personalized – and automated the same time.
- It delivers simple data to monitor, track, and optimize.
Of course, sending them manually may be really troublesome and time-consuming, so you may need a helping hand here
One of the biggest benefits of bulk SMS service is building and maintaining relationships with customers. As SMS open rate is as high as 98% (email open rate is somewhere around 20%) and messages are usually opened and replied within the first 3 minutes of delivery, it’s a great platform for fast communication.
And don’t forget – around 5 billion people have mobile devices today that can send and receive messages. This means that there’s a potential to reach about 65% of the world’s population anywhere, anytime.